Ada Lovelace Poster
Ada Lovelace's portrait is the first piece in our Computer Science Pioneers collection.
Who Was Ada Lovelace?
Ada Lovelace was a 19th-century British visionary, science writer, mathematician, and the first person to see the true potential of Charles Babbage’s “Analytical Engine” (proposed mechanical general-purpose computer). In her notes on it, she explained how it would work, recognized different ways the engine could follow patterns (other than pure calculations), and showed the first-ever algorithm for doing such a thing. For that, the world named her the first programmer in history.
Designed with Style and Passion
Using handwritten calculations, cogs, gears, and other machinery parts as symbols of her interests and work, we wanted to highlight the fact she was a true genius of her era.
Why Choose Our Ada Lovelace Poster?
- The ultimate programmer workspace decor
- High-quality, eco-solvent poster printed on satin 200gsm paper
- Exclusive theCodexyz design
- Perfect gift for computer science enthusiasts
- Connects code and art
- Every order is manufactured just for you
- Comes as a standard-sized print, so it's easy to find a matching frame (framing is not included)
- Rolled and delivered safely in a protective tube
- Worldwide shipping from Europe
Don't wait to enhance your environment with this striking Ada Lovelace Poster. Shop now and transform your space into a haven for learning and inspiration.