Ada Lovelace portrait
Regular price $35.00
Unit price per
Ada Lovelace's portrait is the first piece in our new Computer Science Pioneers collection. Using handwritten calculations, cogs, gears, and other machinery parts as symbols of her interests and work, we wanted to highlight the fact she was a true genius of her era.
Ada Lovelace was a 19th-century British visionary, science writer, mathematician, and the first person to see the true potential of Charles Babbage’s “Analytical Engine” (proposed mechanical general-purpose computer). In her notes on it, she explained how it would work, recognized different ways the engine could follow patterns (other than pure calculations), and showed the first-ever algorithm for doing such a thing. For that, the world named her the first programmer in history.
- Exclusive theCodexyz design
- Connects code and art
- Made using the latest cutting edge printing technology
- Poster: high-quality eco-solvent poster printed on satin 200gsm paper
- Fine Art: Giclee printed on premium matte heavy paper with certified longevity of 50+ yrs without fading
- Canvas: vivid textile print perfect for anyone who wants to feel classic art at home décor - the cotton/polyester blend provides both great colors and durability
- Every order is custom made just for you
- Comes as a standard-sized print, framing not included
- Rolled and delivered in a protective tube,
- Global shipping from Europe
Poster, Fine Art, or Canvas? Find out which quality is for you